Garlic Parmesan Wings
For the wings:
For the sauce:
To make the wings:
- Preheat Air Fryer 3 minutes at 375°F.
- Remove tips of wings, split at the joint, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl, toss wings with baking powder and a dash of seasoning.
- Place half of wings in Fry Basket, add Cooking Rack to Fry Basket, and lay remaining wings on Cooking Rack. Slide Pan with Fry Basket into Air Fryer and set temperature to 375°F and timer for 25 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, pull pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer, flip wings with Tongs, replace, and cook 13 minutes more.
- When cooking cycle is complete, increase temperature to 400°F and cook 5 minutes more (or until skin is crispy and brown).
- Pull Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer, remove wings with Tongs, place in a large bowl, and toss to coat with sauce. Serve immediately.
To make garlic parmesan sauce:
- Add butter to Skillet and melt over medium heat (PL5 on Induction Burner). Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add mixture to a large mixing bowl with remaining ingredients and wings and toss to coat.
You may also be interested in