- 1 tsp. avocado oil
- ½ cup white onion, diced
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp. Princess House® Specialty Foods Taco Blend
- ½ tsp. sea or pink salt
- ½ cup water or unsalted chicken stock
- 10 crunchy taco shells
- Mexican cheese, grated
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
Note: You will need three sets of Taco Holders.
- Preheat Skillet 5 minutes at medium high heat (PL7 on Induction Burner). Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Once Skillet is hot, add oil using measuring guide on surface. Move Skillet carefully in a circular motion to spread evenly.
- Add onion and tomato and sauté 5 minutes.
- Add shredded chicken, Taco Blend, and salt. Mix well while adding water or chicken stock until combined. Cover and cook 8 minutes at medium low heat (PL3 on Induction Burner).
- Place Taco Holders on Tray and add a taco shell to each one.
- When chicken is warmed through, stir once more, add ¼ cup of mixture to each taco shell, and top with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes in oven to melt cheese. Remove from oven, garnish with cilantro, and serve.