- 2 apples of choice
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅓ cup old fashioned/rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup (or honey or rice malt syrup)
- 1 tsp. wholemeal/whole wheat flour, (can also subsitute almond meal or all-purpose flour/plain flour)
- Preheat Air Fryer 3 minutes at 350°F
- Cut apples in half through stem and use a knife or spoon to remove core, stem, and seeds. Brush butter evenly over cut sides of apples (reserve any remaining butter) and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Mix oats, syrup, flour, and remaining butter together in a small bowl and spoon on top of apple halves evenly.
- Place the four apple halves into Fry Basket, slide Pan with Fry Basket into Air Fryer, and set temperature to 350°F and timer for 15 minutes (apple halves should be soft when done).
- When cooking cycle is complete, pull Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer, remove apple halves with Tongs, and place on platter. Serve warm and topped with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
You may also be interested in