Honey Banana Bread
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup + 2 tsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 4 tbsp. sliced almonds, divided
- ½ banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat Air Fryer 3 minutes at 310°F.
- In a large bowl, add egg, ¼ cup honey, melted butter, vanilla extract, salt, and whisk until all of the ingredients are well incorporated. Add mashed banana and mix to combine.
- Using a strainer, sift flour and cinnamon into bowl, folding until batter is fully combined with no lumps.
- Add 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, mix, and set aside.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on bottom of Cake/Bread Pan. Using a brush, butter the sides and dust with flour.
- Fill Cake/Bread Pan 2/3 high with mixture. Decorate with sliced banana, 1 tablespoon almonds, and drizzle with remaining honey.
- Place Cake/Bread Pan inside Fry Basket. Slide Pan with Fry Basket inside Air Fryer and set timer for 20 minutes at 310°F.
- When cooking is complete, pull Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer and let cool 3 minutes. Remove bread from Cake/Bread Pan, dust with powdered sugar, sprinkle remaining almonds, and serve.
You may also be interested in