- (1) 15 oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- (1) 8 oz. can creamed-style corn
- 8 oz. sour cream
- (2) 8.5 oz. boxes corn muffin mix
- 2 jalapeño peppers, deseeded and finely diced
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¾ oz. parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat Air Fryer 3 minutes at 300°F.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fill 2/3 approx. of Cake/Bread Pan with mixture and place in Fry Basket. Slide Pan with Fry Basket into Air Fryer and set timer for 35-40 minutes at 300°F.
- When cooking cycle is complete, slide Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer. Remove bread from Cake/Bread Pan and repeat the process with remaining mixture.
- Serve warm loaf immediately and freeze other loaf when done.
You may also be interested in