Fried Pork Belly Rinds (Chicharrones )
- 2 lbs. pork belly, sliced into strips and slit (8 total)
- 2 tbsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 lime, juiced (optional)
- Preheat Air Fryer 3 minutes at 400°F. Place pork belly strips in a bowl, season with oregano and salt, and mix to coat.
- Place half of strips in Fry Basket, add Cooking Rack to Fry Basket, and lay remaining strips on Cooking Rack.
- Slide Pan with Fry Basket into Air Fryer and set temperature to 400°F and timer for 30 minutes.
- When cooking cycle is complete, slide Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer and remove pork with Tongs. Serve topped with lime juice.