- 2 zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced and divided
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Preheat Air Fryer 3 minutes at 360°F (press Manual button once followed by Power button). Place zucchini in a bowl. Add olive oil, half the lemon juice, salt, and toss to coat.
- Place zucchini into Fry Basket, making sure not to overfill to ensure even cooking (see MAX line inside Fry Basket). Slide Pan with Fry Basket into Air Fryer and set temperature to 400°F and timer for 20 minutes. After 10 minutes, pull Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer, shake gently, replace, and cook 10 minutes more.
- When cooking cycle is complete, pull Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer and place zucchini in a bowl. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and serve.
You may also be interested in