- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 6 mozzarella cheese sticks (frozen) – see note below
- Add flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs to separate shallow bowls.
- Preheat Air Fryer 3 minutes at 360°F (press Manual button once followed by Power button). Coat mozzarella sticks in flour, then eggs, and lastly breadcrumbs. Repeat process with each mozzarella stick.
Note: Freezing mozzarella sticks helps keep their form. If you use mozzarella sticks from the refrigerator, they will not hold form.
- Place mozzarella sticks in a single layer in Fry Basket, making sure not to overfill to ensure even cooking (see MAX line inside Fry Basket). Slide Pan with Fry Basket into Air Fryer and set temperature to 400°F and timer for 6 minutes.
- When cooking cycle is complete, pull Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer, let cool 1 minute, and serve with marinara sauce.
You may also be interested in