Chicken Thighs with Artichokes
- 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs (6 pieces)
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika, divided
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup onions, julienned
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup canned artichoke hearts, sliced
- ¼ cup olives, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped and divided
- ½ cup white wine
- Preheat Skillet 3 minutes at medium heat (PL5 on Induction Burner).
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon paprika.
- Pour 1 teaspoon olive oil using measurements on pan surface as a guide. Sear chicken 5 minutes per side.
- Add remaining paprika, onion, and garlic. Mix well and sauté 5 minutes more.
- Add artichokes, olives, ¼ cup cilantro, and wine to deglaze. Increase to medium high heat (PL7 on Induction Burner) and cook 3 minutes more, letting alcohol evaporate.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes more. Uncover, stir well, and serve topped with remaining cilantro.