Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 oz. bacon, diced (about 3 strips)
- ½ tbsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Avocado oil spray
- In a mixing bowl add first three ingredients, season with Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and lightly spray with avocado oil. Mix well.
- Place Brussels sprouts into Fry Basket, making sure not to overfill to ensure even cooking (see MAX line inside Fry Basket). Slide Pan with Fry Basket into Air Fryer and set temperature to 400°F and timer for 10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, pull Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer, shake gently, replace, and cook 5 minutes more. When cooking cycle is complete, pull Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer and add Brussels sprouts to serving bowl.
- Adjust salt to taste and serve.