Serves: 4 patties (2 per person)
- 2 shallots
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 lb. fresh salmon
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- Avocado oil spray
- Add shallots, celery, garlic, and cilantro to a food processor and finely mince using the “Pulse” option.
- Add salmon and continue pulsing until well minced.
- Transfer to a bowl, add remainder of ingredients, and knead gently until well incorporated (the finished mix will feel smooth).
- Divide mixture into 8 equal balls and form into patties.
- Lightly spray patties
with oil and place 4 inside Fry Basket. Slide Pan with Fry Basket into Air
Fryer and set temperature to 400°F and timer for 15 minutes. Halfway through,
carefully flip patties with a spatula.
- When cooking cycle is complete, pull Pan with Fry Basket out of Air Fryer. Repeat the process with remaining 4 patties.
- Serve on a salad, as hamburgers with bread, or by themselves with a side of rice or potatoes.