Healthy Aioli and English Pea Sauce
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
- ⅔ cup low-sodium or unsalted chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice (½ lemon)
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup English peas
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- Preheat Saucepan 3 minutes at medium-low heat (PL3 on Induction Burner).
- Reduce to low heat (PL2 on Induction Burner). Add olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently while olive oil absorbs aromas of garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Add chicken stock, stir well, and cook 5 minutes more.
- Add lemon juice, parsley, chicken, and pasta. Stir lightly with tongs.
- Add peas and spinach. Stir and cook 2 minutes more (add more stock if necessary).
- Mix aioli/pea sauce with chicken and spaghetti and divide into two equal portions.