1. Preheat Skillet on medium high heat for 5 minutes. (“PL7” setting on Induction Burner)
2. Sprinkle water droplets into Skillet; when droplets bead and dance across the surface, add onion and vegetable stock. Lower temperature to medium heat and sauté for 30 seconds. (“PL4” setting on Induction Burner)
3. Add shrimp, tomatoes, corn and pepper; let cook while stirring for 1 minute.
4. Add garlic and lemon juice; mix while cooking for another minute. Season with cilantro, salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cover with lid and turn valve to Steam-seal™ position; cook for 5 minutes.
6. Remove cover, add spinach and mix well. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve and garnish with cilantro.