1. Preheat Skillet on medium high heat for 5 minutes. (“PL7” setting on Induction Burner)
2. Add water, linguine pasta and a little salt. Stir well, until pasta is completely moist and evenly distributed in the bottom of the pan.
3. Insert rack into Skillet over pasta; add raw shrimp and distribute well over rack. Place garlic cloves in center of rack.
4. Cover with lid and turn valve to Steam-Whistle position. When whistle sounds, turn valve to Steam-Seal™ position, reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes. (“PL2” setting on Induction Burner)
5. Turn off heat; proceed to remove garlic and place in a mortar. Remove rack with shrimp from Skillet and put to the side while you drain water from pasta. Transfer to a deep bowl for seasoning.
6. Grind the garlic in mortar; add olive oil and lemon juice and mix well. Add parsley and chili powder while continuing to grind the garlic and stir.
7. In the deep bowl, add the mortar sauce and stir to coat pasta. Add shrimp, jalapeño pepper and cherry tomatoes and mix well.
8. Serve and garnish with parsley.