Grilled Chicken with Zucchini Pasta in Pesto Sauce
Serves: 4 | Calories: 441
- 12 oz. chicken breasts
- 1 cup cooked whole wheat pasta
- 1 ½ cups zucchini pasta
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups basil
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 tsp. garlic
- ⅓ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup of water
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the Vida Sana™ 14” Skillet at medium heat.
- Once the Skillet has passed the water test, add the chicken breasts. Sear one side for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over, cover with lid and turn the valve to the Steam-Seal™ position and lower the heat to medium-low. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Place the whole wheat pasta and the zucchini pasta in a large deep bowl.
- Stretch the zucchini pasta and the whole wheat pasta together to mix them.
- Add the peas, cherry tomatoes and pesto sauce. Stir well.
- Divide the pasta into 4 equal portions.
- Add the basil leaves, spinach, garlic, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, olive oil, water, salt and lemon to the Vida Sana™ Personal Blender.
- Pulse-blend (do not liquefy).