Orange and Poppy Seed Super Pancakes
Serves: 4 | Calories: 345
- 1 cup oats
- 1 navel orange
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup original almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 packets of raw stevia
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. orange zest
- ⅛ tsp. of salt
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 2 cups orange slices (½ cup per serving)
- 2 cups sliced strawberries (½ cup per serving)
- 4 tbsp. ricotta cheese (1 tbsp. per serving)
- 4 tbsp. raw honey (1 tbsp. per serving)
- Add all the ingredients for the pancake batter (except the poppy seeds) to the Vida Sana™ Personal Blender.
- Blend until everything is well mixed, about 1 minute. Let the batter stand for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the Vida Sana™ 14” Skilletmedium-high
heat (PL 7 Induction Unit).
it passes the water test, turn the heat down low (PL 2 Induction Unit)
Pour two ¼ cup portions of the batter into the skillet,
spacing them apart.
- Add ¼ tsp. of the poppy seeds to each pancake.
- Cover the Skillet with the lid and turn valve to the Steam-Seal™ position.
pancakes for 1 minute, remove the lid, flip them. Cover with lid in the Steam-Seal™ position and cook for 1 more minute.
- Remove and set aside. Continue the process until all 10 pancakes are cooked.
- Place the pancakes on each plate and serve each with ½ cup orange slices, ½ cup strawberries, 1 tbsp. ricotta cheese and 1 tbsp. of raw honey.