Mango Green Sauce
Makes: 2 cups (32 spoonfulls)
- 2 cups of clean tomatillos
- ½ serrano chile
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ white onion; quartered
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ⅛ tsp. cumin
- ⅛ tsp. of oregano
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup of water
- ⅓ cup fresh mango; diced
- Preheat the Vida Sana™ 4-Qt. Casserole on medium heat.
- Once it passes the water test, add the tomatillos, serrano chile, garlic and white onion.
- Cover with lid and turn the valve to the Steam-Seal™ position. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the contents to the Vida Sana™ Personal Blender, add cilantro, cumin, oregano and salt.
- Pulse a few times until the sauce is slightly thick, or desired consistency.
- Transfer the sauce into a storage bowl, add the mango; stir well.
- Store in fridge until needed.
You may also be interested in